Thanks to all who responded. Out of them all, I liked one in particular that might
be easily modified to what I might possibly need in the event that my principal
wants me to give grades. That would be the following link:
  Library (Elementary) Rubric

The above link is found at the link below in case it doesn't work.

http://school.discovery.com/schrockguide/assess.html

   Library Media Center Rubric
   Library Media Program Rubric

http://rubistar.4teachers.org/index.php

  Rubrics
  http://www.awesomelibrary.org/Office/Teacher/Assessment_Information/Rubrics.html
  http://www.teachervision.fen.com/rubrics/language-arts/26773.html
  http://webquest.sdsu.edu/rubrics/weblessons.htm
  http://mslma.org/whoweare/rubrics.html : To evaluate the library
  http://mciu.org/~spjvweb/rubrics.html : A comprehensive list of links to rubrics
in educ.
  http://www.ncwiseowl.org/webquest/spider/Rubrics.html
  http://www.techtrekers.com/rubrics.html : A comprehensive list of links to
rubrics in educ.
  http://libraries.risd.org/teacherresources.htm : Dallas- Richardson ISD
  http://www.uwec.edu/markgrjs/rubrics.htm : High School
  http://www.mslma.org/
  http://www.homercenter.org/hcelem/library.htm : great library website with links
  http://www.chlive.org/pbeck/eastlibrary/librarians.htm#R : Great library website
  How to Create a Rubric
  Here's a quick and powerful way to grade everything from projects to papers.
  Difficulty Level: Average Time Required: 20 minutes
  Here's How:

   Make a list of what you want the students to accomplish through your assignment.

   Organize your list from most important to least important.
   Decide on an overall point value for the assignment.
   Assign each item on your ranked list a percentage value out of 100 percent.
   Multiply your total point value from step 3 by each item's assigned percentage
to arrive at the point value for that item.
   On a fresh sheet of paper, write the name for each item on your list in order
from most to least important. Make sure to leave room in between each category.
   Assign specific grading criteria for each main category from step six.
   Distribute or display the rubric to the students when you are explaining the
assignment.
   Attach a copy of the rubric filled in with the student's scores to his/her
graded work once it is completed.
  Tips:

   Definitely know what your categories will be before you make your assignment.
   The upfront time in creating the rubric more than pays off in the reduced time
it takes to grade the assignment.
  Related Features:
  ·                                 Make Your Life Easier with Rubrics

  I couldn’t get this one to work:
  http://www.mms.mboro.k12.ky.us/mms/library/Rubrics.htm

  Lori Willey, Librarian
  A.J. Smith & Cayuga Elementary