I am posting this is a series of posts. I hope I do it correctly.

Songs, games, and chants for the Library:  Hit I

I.      Materials that can be purchased:
          One book I use all the time is I'm a Little Teapot

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0969866607/qid=1151602657/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2
           /102-6456026-4632936?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

It's a thick collection of songs and finger plays arranged by subject
(Farms, Halloween etc) and also includes some book suggestions.
You can get it from Amazon for about $15.  Judy Freemans's book is equally
wonderful.

           Guusje Moore
           Librarian
           Housman Elementary School
           Spring Branch ISD
           Houston, TX
           guusje@mindspring.com
           Blog= http://guusjem.blogspot.com/

>From: "Jean Koch" <jckoch@cox.net>
>To: "Jean Pacheco" <jpacheco44@HOTMAIL.COM>
>Subject: Re: [LM_NET] Songs, Chants, Games
>Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:19:15 -0400
>
>Judy Freeman has some cute songs re: library and skills. I have the info at
>home so I can't tell you the source. You might search her name on the
>archives and see what you can find.
>Good luck,
>Jean

I followed the suggestion that Jean Koch gave me and found the book
available at Amazon.com  It is called Hi, Ho Librario  and Amazon has both
new and used copies. It comes with a CD.