From: Mari Ferguson
Sent: 3/2/2006 10:28:00 AM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: [LM_NET] Target: Only staff in a library

Help. I am feeling overwhelmed with all that needs to be done and the amount of
time I have to do it in. How do other people who are the only ones working in
the library handle everything that needs to get done. I have a book cart over
flowing with books to be reshelved, I have books that need to be processed, I
have shelves that are a wreck, I have lesson plans to prepare and teach, overdue
notices to print, and I also teach small reading groups to 3rd, 4th, 5th and
7th graders. I am feeling extremely overwhelmed and ready to scream. Any advice,
suggestions would be very much appreciated. BTW, I work in a K-8 Library.

Thanks!

Mari Ferguson, K-8 Librarian
Theodore Jamerson Elementary
Bismarck, ND
marivferguson@yahoo.com

Yahoo! Mail

In the message write EITHER: 1) SIGNOFF LM_NET 2) SET LM_NET NOMAIL
3) SET LM_NET MAIL 4) SET LM_NET DIGEST * Allow for confirmation.