All;

I am trying to research something. The scene, I passed on a really good
website to my art teacher
Incredible Art Department http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

She got to this page
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/color2.htm
and wanted to look at the link for Native American color symbols--Cherokee
which led to a page hosted by Angelfire.

Our filter blocked it. I got set to follow our procedure to request an
unblock. The answer, (so far, I am going to push the issue) is that ALL
angelfire will be blocked because; while there are some stuff of educational
value, there is also porn and instead of being bombarded with requests to
unblock, we are being told to find something similar elsewhere.

So I am home on a Sunday morning checking out the site which has nothing
objectionable on it. While there I decided to check out the whole angelfire
site, and discovered that it was bought by Lycos, that Lycos has stated a
policy of not allowing adult material or porn on the site.

So here is my question; for those of you who can access angelfire - have you
had any problems, minor or major with finding adult material on this site? I
want to go in forarmed with information.

I can of course find similar material elsewhere, I don't think that is the
point.

Deborah Stafford
Gen. H.H. Arnold High School
Wiesbaden, Germany