Linda,
I attended a state workshop last year that featured paper folding for
projects & manipulatives.  Although I can't put my hands on the notes from
the workshop, I have a whole bag of samples that we made.  I think that
the presenter was referencing Dinah Zike.
http://www.dinah.com/store.shtml.  Take a look and see if it's what you
are looking for!  Lisa

Group,
One of my teachers saw an idea book on various student projects in which
students used paper folded in different configurations.  For example, the
layered-look book, trifold book, shutter fold, five-tab book and bound
book are the few she recalls.  She knows the teacher resource was produced
by McGraw-Hill.  She saw the workbook size book at a conference last year.
 I'd like to find specific title and ordering information for her.  I've
checked the McGraw-Hill site, Amazon, NEA and have found nothing.  Does
this ring a bell with anyone?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Linda

Lisa Nocita, LMS
lnocita@barstowschool.org
The Barstow School