From: School Library Media & Network Communications on behalf of Sonja Schulz
Sent: Mon 3/6/2006 11:33 AM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: [LM_NET] off topic: missing boy

Dear list-serve friends:

A teacher at my school, originally from California emailed this to our
staff today. One of his personal friends has a son that is missing.

Zachary Creighton has been missing since 2/17/06.

Please take a moment to look at the photos if at all possible and if you
have any information at all please forward it to the address in the
letter below.

Thank you,

Sonja Schulz,

Librarian

Mike Moses Middle School

Nacogdoches, TX

sschulz@nacogdoches.k12.tx.us

________________________________

Dear Friends,

The letter below originates from the father of a missing fourteen year
old boy.  I know the family personally and have been in their home many
times.  These are dear personal friends of ours.  I will leave the
e-mail trail on this forward so that any one can reply straight back to
Jim Creighton or to the Riverside County Sherriff.  I hate pyramid
letters as many of you do, but please look at Zach's picture and forward
this e-mail on.  Some of you I have not contacted in years, but please
know this is legit.  In some cases, I only know of you through business
or school.  If you would like to e-mail more questions to me, I would be
glad to answer what I can.  You can read Mr. Creighton's e-mail below to
get the details.

Art Lieberman

Mike Moses Middle School

Nacogdoches ISD

JAMES CREIGHTON <cr8on15@verizon.net> wrote:

        If you think you have seen this 14 year old boy contact the
Riverside County Sherriff's Dept

        at the Perris office or any local law enforcement.

        Date of Birth: 12/7/91

        light brown hair

        hazel eyes

        5 foot tall