Hi everyone,

I'm very excited to announce the launch of a new blog, learning.now:

http://www.pbs.org/learningnow

The blog, which I'll be writing and editing for PBS Online, will focus
on the intersection of Internet culture and K-12 education. One of the
primary goals is to help guide educators through the ins and outs of
what's often referred to as "Web 2.0," including blogging, podcasting,
vlogging, RSS, social software and community networks. I'm planning to
explore some of the creative ways students and teachers are using
interactive technologies to improve learning, as well as dissect the
controversies that often occur when classroom culture and online culture
collide.

The website officially kicks off Tuesday, but I wanted to give you a
sneak preview of the site. And please feel free to offer any suggestions
on the types of subjects you'd like me to tackle on the blog. I'm hoping
this will be an engaging discussion in which I can learn from all of you
and share some of the exciting work that's going on in classrooms today.

Thanks,
andy

--
Andy Carvin