Hi all,
Some time ago, I asked for suggestions of people who might be considered
"messengers to humanity." We were looking for new names for an Eng. 9 research
paper.

Thanks very much for you suggestions. They're listed below.

Messengers to Humanity (suggestions from LMNET)
Jane Addams
Mary Kay Ash
Clara Barton
Bono
Pearl Buck
Ralph Bunche- first black American to become a high ranking official in the
state dept. and the first to win the Nobel Peace Prize
Dr. Ben Carson
Jimmy Carter
Cesar Chavez
Roberto Clemente
Jesus Christ
Dorothy Day
Dorothy and Robert DeBolt
Diana, Princess of Wales
W.E.B. Dubois
Albert Einstein
St. Francis of Assissi
Trevor Ferrell
Mohandas Gandhi
Tensin Gyatso—the 14th Dalai Lama
Bill Gates
Jane Goodall
Prophet Isaih
Craig and/or Marc Keilburger (At 12 years old Craig started “Free the Children”
an
international group dedicated to helping children.)
Jesse Jackson
Chief Joseph
Dalai Lama
Quincy Jones
Nelson Mandela
Midori
Mohammed
Willie Nelson
Florence Nightingale
Rosa Parks
Apostle Paul
Pope John Paul II
Colin Powell
Jackie Robinson
Eleanor Roosevelt
Teddy Roosevelt
Jeffrey Sachs
Albert Schweitzer
Mattie Stepanek
Mother Teresa (Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhi)
Harriet Tubman
Desmond Tutu
Raoul Wallenberg (aided Jews during Holocaust)
Oprah Winfrey

Martha Burr
Farmington High SChool LIbrary
Farmington, CT 06032