Does anyone have experience with the video distribution system,
MediaMaster, from The Educational Technology Resources company
(http://etr-usa.com/)?  A big selling point for them is putting the VHS
and DVD movies on a server so you don't need to use the VHS and DVD
machines.  Then, you can access the movies whenever you need them at a
touch of a button.
I'm wondering how this is legal.  Afterall, you are changing the format
and you are making a copy of the movie.  I tried emailing their support
email address and the address does not work.

Also, we are having problems with them completing the setup of the
entire system.  I would be interested in hearing about other experiences
with this company.

Susan Kempel, MLS
Librarian
Kennedy Elementary