Dear all,
A friend phoned last night to tell me that she had taken a volunteer position in
getting an older, parochial K - 8 library in order.  Much to her surprise, there is
not a complete card catalog, no shelf list and little money to help her with this
enormous task.  There has been no librarian there for at least 5 years, the person
in charge now is a teacher's aide, and my friend, who is not a librarian but a
bookseller, is regretting what she calls her assurance that this is where God wants
her right now.

Any ideas you could give to me asw far as systems you know of would be greatly
appreciated.  Follett is way out of their price range,but I know one of you will
have an answer for me - and her!

Thanks, as always, for your help, and have a great weekend.

Paula

Director of the Library
St. Thomas Episcopal Parish School
Coral Gables, FL