Hi Everyone,

I'm at a bit of a loss here. Our 7th graders can really misbehave in the library,
and often I feel it's because they haven't been exposed to how to behave correctly
in libraries. A lot of how they behave depends upon what teacher they are with and
how that teacher has set up expectations. I have one 7th grade teacher who wants to
improve her students' behavior and has asked me for a lesson she can do with the
students about proper library etiquette, instead of bringing them to the library on
their regular day this week. Does anyone have a good lesson they can share about
library behavior that is appropriate for 7th graders?

(I do have library behavior expectations, but I want to hand this teacher more than
just that list!)

Thanks,
Nancy

Nancy KapLon, MLS