I am hoping that I can pick the collective brain and hopefully one of
your staff members will have already asked you this.

I have a staff member who wants to use blogs with her Math students.
She wants to use key concepts and then have students blog how they would
explain this to another student, write about the process, demonstrate
how they did things, etc.  The problem I have is that she wants them to
be able to draw graphs and show them in the blog.  If I could find a
simple cut and paste site where they could draw their graph in a website
or with a program and then cut and past it into the blog - or an easy
way to do this in Word would be great!  She wants them to mark specific
points and be able to label the points on the graph.  This is quite
cumbersome in Word.  Do you have any suggestions on how I can
accommodate her?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Keith

Keith Schroeder

Howard-Suamico School District

Bay Port High School

2710 Lineville Road

Green Bay, WI  54313-7151

keitschr@hssd.k12.wi.us

920-662-7157

Fax: 920-662-7294

"In the nonstop tsunami of global information, librarians provide us
with floaties and teach us how to swim."Linton Weeks (Washington Post
article, 13 January 2001, p. C01)