Hello everyone,
  I just wanted to thank those who did respond to my question about leveling books.
I learn more from LM Net than about some topics than I do in any college class. I
had a request from a librarian to post a hit, so here it is. I start with the
orginal question, then with the responses. If I get some more suggestions, I will
post another hit.

  Christina Paniccia, student Librarian
  SUNY at Albany   Albany, NY 12222

  buffcat02@yahoo.com