Please join YALSA in celebrating our first ever Teen Tech Week March 4-10, 2007.
The purpose of this new initiative is to encourage teens to use libraries’ nonprint
resources for education and recreation, and to help teens recognize that librarians
are qualified, trusted professionals in the field of information technology.
Here’s what you can do to join the celebration:
1. Register for Teen Tech Week at www.ala.org/teentechweek.  Those of you who
register will receive incentives from our Promotional Partners Rosen Publishing and
Tutor.com.
2. Visit the Teen Tech Week wiki at http://teentechweek.wikispaces.com to find and
share ideas for celebrating the event.
3. Plan on attending the Teen Tech Week Kick-Off from 10:30 to 12:30 Jan. 21st at
the ALA Midwinter Meeting.  Meet our partners and sponsors and get ideas from our
TTW Taskforce on how to celebrate in your library.
4. Keep an eye out on the TTW web site for Teen Tech Week podcasts.

Thank you for working to ensure that the teens in your communities have access to a
variety of electronic resources and are competent users of information in all
formats.  YALSA would like to thank E-Vanced Solutions for making the online
registration possible.
-Beth

Beth Yoke
Executive Director
Young Adult Library Services Association,
fastest growing division of the American Library Association
50 E. Huron St.
Chicago, IL 60611
1 (800) 545-2433 x4391
byoke@ala.org