Hi everyone,
  The character trait for the month is Responsibility and it's the Gym teacher and
myself who have to do do something to promote it. So of course I'm tying it in with
book care and the gym teacher will focus on being responsible with gym equipment
and being in the gym in general. We were thinking of a sort of 'Reality' Show
powerpoint with pictures of staff not being responsible in the gym or with books
and students being responsible. We would tie in it with Margery Cuyler's book
"That's Good! That's Bad!" so that as they saw pictures that were good or bad, they
would scream that out.
  I've got the great Hug a Book song from this list that we could make up words for
something to do with gym class too, but I was wondering if anyone had any skits or
other songs that would work for this situation.
  Thanks in advance.
  Lori Willey, Librarian
  A.J. Smith & Cayuga Elem.
  Union Springs, NY
  maryjane13148@yahoo.com

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries)
for 2¢/min or less.