 Esteemed Colleagues -

   Our school district is about to decide on what novels to purchase for placement
in every fifth-grade classroom.  Would you like to help with our decision?  Please
mail me with your vote for the four novels that you think are a "must" for the
classroom!  Many thanks.

Regards,
Maureen Riley, LMS
Dane Barse Elementary
Vineland, NJ

"...the one that surviv[ed] looked like a librarian...a year or two away from a
gold watch. The ones that made it to that age were, more often than not,
indestructible." (S. King, "The Cell")

THE CHOICES:

The House of Dies Drear
The Sign of the Beaver