My superintendant has told me that my having two assistants is being
questioned and next year they may get rid of one or both.  You have to
understand that I work at five schools and these two assistants share two
schools each.  If I have only one assistant then she will have to travel
with me to the schools and the library will only be open on library day.  If
I have no assistant then I will have to do lessons, check out books, shelf
books, repair books etc...on that one day while still having 9-11 classes a
day.

If anyone can please give me some good reasons to tell my superintendent
please let me know.  If I lose all my help next year will be a nightmare.

Veronica Morris -Elementary Librarian
West Las Vegas Schools, Las Vegas, New Mexico
veronicamorris2004@hotmail.com

Mortgage refinance is hot 1) Rates near 30-yr lows 2) Good credit get
intro-rate 4.625%*
https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5f&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=743