We had our rambunctious 1st graders in yesterday and they left their
area in total chaos.  Books were everywhere; on the floor, upside down
on the shelves, totally out of order, etc.  I told the teacher that next
week we would have a lesson on how to take books off the shelf, where to
put them and where they don't belong.  One cute little boy looks at me,
looks at the books all over the floor and says: "oooohhh, I think there
was an earthquake".  His expression was totally serious and somber!

The teacher and I looked at each other and could not stop laughing!

Natalie Beaver

Isleton Branch Supervisor

412 Union Street

P.O. Box 517