Thanks to everyone who made suggestions of books for my Prom-themed library
display.  Here are the great suggestions I received from all of you:

Two Different Girls by Eve Bunting

Princess in Pink by Meg Cabot

Probably Still Nick Swansen by Virginia Euwer Wolff

Valentine's Dance:  Sharing Sam by Katherine Applegate

Top Ten uses for an Unworn Prom Dress by Tina Ferraro

Prom Dates from Hell by Clement-Moore

Prom Dress by Lael Littke

Prom Date by Diane Hoh

Girl Gives Birth to Own Prom Date by Todd Strasser (it's not what it sounds
like....)

The Big Night by Kate Wilhelm

A Picture-Perfect Prom by Kate Wilhelm

Prom Night by Megan Stine

How I Created My Perfect Prom Date by Todd Strasser

Saturday Night by Caroline B. Cooney

24 Girls in & Days by Alex Bradley

Wonderland: A Year in the Life of an American High School by Michael Bamberger

Prom Anonymous by Blake Nelson

Art Geeks and Prom Queens by Alyson Noel

One Mississippi: A Novel by Mark Childress

If I Have a Wicked Stepmother, Where's My Prince? by Melissa Kantor

Fell by M.E. Kerr

Who's Your Daddy by Lynda Sandoval

Prom Crashers by Erin Dowling

Nonfiction books on fashion, makeup and manners

21 Proms: short stories about prom by young adult authors

Thanks again,
Julia Cooley
Librarian, Hampton High School
Hampton, VA