Thank you for the responses, they were all very helpful.  I've listed them below in
case anyone was looking for a hit:

I have alot of experience in purchasing Spanish language books for
elementary library.  One of the largest publishers of translated
materials is Lectorum, owned by Scholastic.  www.lectorum.com

The kids in my school were primarily from Mexico and El Salvador, and
they could read the books I purchased from Lectorum.

For non-fiction, Children's Press (also Scholastic @
www.scholasticlibrary.com) and Heinemann
(http://www.heinemannlibrary.com) have appropriate, and curriculum
related non-fiction. Most titles reviewed in SLJ and Booklist.

About 8 years ago, when we were really needing Spanish-language
materials and they just weren't available, our bi-lingual coordinator
and our library director went to the Guadalajara book fair in Mexico
City in search of library materials.  They purchased a lot of books that
were original Spanish publications.  Our kids did not read them and they
were for the most part shelf-sitters.  We finally figured out that
although our kids were Spanish-speakers, they were Americans in thought,
and media influence.  They wanted the Arthur, Clifford,  Beverly Cleary
titles that their English-speaking friends were reading.  Interesting
insight for us at the time.

SLJ publishes Criticas, a Spanish language review service, and you can
take a look at Isabel Schon's website:  http://www.csusm.edu/csb/
She is one of the experts in Spanish language literature for children
and adults.

Hope this is helpful.

Best Spanish provider is Santanilla, authentic Spanish, and
translations.  I have already come across problems with other providers,
(misspellings, etc).

Try Culture for kids

http://www.cultureforkids.com

18007655885

For Spanish Scholastic is one of the first publishers that comes to my mind, but
their selection sometimes is not the best.
To give you more information I should ask: where are you planning on ordering them?
It is very different if you order them in Latin and Central America or Spain.

Thanks again, everyone!

Mary

It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.
Frederick Douglass

Mary Clark
Library Media Tech I
La Costa Meadows Elementary School