Good Evening, All,

  I'm sure this is a bit off-topic, but if anyone knows where to find this
information, I have complete confidence it would be this group!  I'm looking for a
paper folding project.  I've seen them in the past and could probably figure out
how to do it, given time, but I'm not that patient!  It's really very simple, so
forgive my non-paper-folding vocabulary.  It's a small booklet - about the size of
a business card.  The outside is usually a very heavy stock or light weight
cardboard covered with decorative paper.  Inside is plain paper, accordion folded
and attched to the bottom - which is also the stock/cardboard.  When all together,
it looks like a little business card holder - or the such.  When opened, this
accordion folded paper strings out (like the children's picture section of wallets
on TV movies).  Anyone have any ideas?  I'm needing it for my Sunday School class.
I want to teach the books of the Bible and this would be a fun and creative way to
do this.  I'm
 also working on a way to incorporate it into my library book-club curriculum -
having each fold represent a genre - like a passport.  Any references, websites, or
instructions you could send would be greatly appreciated!

  Thanks,
Holly Gillum
  Anderson Elementary
  Crossett, Arkansas