Netters

I did get a few ideas on why it occurs that I thought I'd share:

1. The only time that has happened to me is when the person receiving
the e-mail from whoever sent it to them hit "reply all". Sometimes, if
there is a huge list of recipients, not all of the names show and I know
a couple of people who thought they'd deleted all the ones they didn't
want to reply to, but didn't quite get them all. I'd be curious to know
what you find out on this.

2. ALREADY POSTED TO LIST: There is an option in most email programs,
for REDIRECT... use that instead of forward, and any replies will go to
the original sender.

and the one that I think pertains to what happened in my case:

3.  The mistake I made was in hitting reply while the attachment was open instead
of while the sender's original
message was open.  Thus, I was replying to the forwarded message instead of the
message sent to me.  I hope that makes sense.

Thanks everyone for your input!

--
Jody Newman

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make
you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson