Colleagues (especially Kim),
Can you post a hit on this topic? I would love to see everyone's reactions
to this topic since I just read the book. I honestly would not have this
book in middle school, and it is more appropriate for high school. Even in
high school, it would depend on the student and if they are mature enough to
handle reading the book. I definitely think that this book is not for everyone.
I would definitely read this book before giving it to one particular student
and/or having it in your collection (it may work for one population and not for
another).

Christina Paniccia
Librarian, in search of a job
Marcy, NY 13403