Many thanks to those who voted for our school makeover. If you have
not done so there is still time to vote. We will find out the results
later in 2008. Cheers, Dorothy

--------My Original Message-----------
Hello all: A few years ago the bankruptcy of the mill in our one
industry town resulted in the closure of a section of our school.
Happily the mill has reopened and we are now in a rebuilding phase.
Your help with this project would be greatly appreciated. Please
support our school by voting for Sea View at this site. Many thanks,
Dorothy

PLEASE VOTE ONLINE
Students in Mrs. Murray's class entered a
classroom makeover contest sponsored by
Expo. We have just received news that grade
10 student, Kris Murray's essay, has been
chosen as one of the top six from across
Canada. In order to win the grand prize of a
$15,000 classroom makeover, she must receive
the most votes. Please take a minute and go to
the website www.expoclassroommakeover.ca
<http://www.expoclassroommakeover.ca>
and click on "vote here".
Please ask all of your friend/family/relatives
to vote!
Please Vote before January 15th.

Dorothy Cousins
Retired Teacher-Librarian
Formerly at Sea View Elem.Jr. Secondary.
Port Alice, B.C.
dcousins@island.net