Thank you for commenting about that, Tony. I did not understand that
remark either since the reviews are directly reprinted from each
reviewing source including SLJ, Horn Book, LJ, Booklist, Kirkus, and PW.
I use Titlewave daily and appreciate Follett's adding those reviews to
Titlewave information available to us. It saves me so much time and
energy.

Marilyn

"Speaking personally, you can have my gun, but you'll take my book when
you pry my cold fingers off of the binding." Stephen King

Marilyn L. Johnson

Library/Media Services Coordinator

Holbrook Unified School District #3

POB 640

Holbrook AZ 86025

mjohns@holbrook.k12.az.us

HHS  524-2815 x7011

HJHS 524-3959 x6009

http://www.holbrook.k12.az.us/

Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this e-mail message and
any attachments are intended solely for the addressee. The information
may also be confidential and/or legally privileged. This transmission is
sent for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you
have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction, or
dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by
reply e-mail and delete this message and its attachments, if any.

E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC
SS 2510-2521 and is legally privileged.