Happy Holidays everyone!

I have a BOOK REVIEW blog for my students in grades 3-5.  They are
required to read a book and write their review online.  Some of these
young writers are amazing! In class, I have them write their reviews in
WORD, review, edit, copy and paste on the Blog. It comes to me first, then
I accept or reject it.

Kids are writing from home now and reading more and more books. I love this!

Homework this month will be to get their parents to read their review. and
comment on it, online. (from home or work)

Take a look.  If you are interested in starting a blog (through
Blogger.com) I can help you to set up the permissions so no one can
comment unless you authorize it. (No "stranger danger" here)

Go to www.mikids.com
Click on Book Review Blog (in the yellow box)
Perrien's class (Montessori) has some great reviews. You can see how many
postings by looking at the number of "comments" by each teacher's name.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Carolyn Gundrum, B.Ed., (UBC) M.A. (WMU)
LMS, Waukazoo and Sheldon Woods Elementary Schools,
Holland, MI 49424
http://www.mikids.com
webmistress@mikids.com