Does your school district's web site use Microsoft's FrontPage for teacher web
pages?  I am facilitating an introductory in-service for a small K-12 Iowa school
district on developing teacher web pages.  The district has purchased licenses for
Microsoft's FrontPage.  Part of our day will focus on how other schools and
teachers use FrontPage.

I would appreciate your help and expertise in this area.  If you work with teachers
whose web pages are well-received/used by their students (and families, too?),
please share those names and URL's with me.off-list at ddegroot@aea8.k12.ia.us

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

Dorothy DeGroot

Dorothy DeGroot
ddegroot@aea8.k12.ia.us
Instructional Media/Technology Consultant
Prairie Lakes AEA 8, Zones 4-5-6
1235 5th Avenue South, PO Box 1399
Fort Dodge, IA  50501
515-574-5462     800-669-2325, Ext. 5462
FAX 515-574-5508

It's easy to get the players.  Getting them to play together, that's the hard part
- Casey Stengel

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not
the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. You
are asked to notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email
by mistake and delete this email from your system. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency. Prairie Lakes
Area Education Agency accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.