Thank you so much to everyone who responded to my plea for AP Spanish sources.  My
teachers will definitely appreciate it.

  http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/spanish/

  I don't know what databases you have, but we have Encylopedia
Britannica
online and it has a Spanish version. If you don't have that, your own
encyclopedia may have a Spanish version. Also, we use United Streaming
video
and it has a lot of Hispanic culture videos that our Spanish teacher
uses.
Our local big-city paper produces a weekly Spanish version of the
newspaper
that we get once a week through Newspapers in Education. She's also had
them
read to younger ESL students to help with their reading skills or
create a
storybook for young ESL readers. She also had them create a Powerpoint
or
brochure on a Spanish-speaking country with each student doing a
different
country.
There's a great Spanish language blog which includes podcasts at

http://ssl4you.blogspot.com/

I also like the BBC languages sites.  They have links to all sorts of
language resources:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/spanish/

And here's a list of Spanish language newspapers from different
countries:

http://libraries.mit.edu/guides/types/flnews/spanish.html

http://www.uni.edu/becker/Spanish.html

  Maybe worldnadi.com
  This is a paid site but not very expensive. I think you and look at for free.
They do have some Spanish stuff there. Good luck

  http://www.cortland.edu/flteach/

  Informe, one of the Thompson-Gale databases, has articles in Spanish. Almost all
the major online encyclopedias have a Spanish version

  http://www.brooklynexpedition.org/latin/gateway2.html

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0933896.html

http://www.g-world.org/magictales/

http://www.cyberschoolbus.un.org/infonation3/menu/advanced.asp