Thank you to everyone who replied to my request. This group is the
greatest!

Original post:

What do you do in your high schools to promote reading school-wide?
(Tried the archives, didn't really find anything) Do you have sustained
silent reading (like DEAR)? Do you have any type of incentives, but NOT
Accelerated Reading or Reading Counts? (those high school students can
be rather particular) I'm looking for something beyond booktalks and
displays of new books, beyond student reviews and blogs. Anything going
on in your school?