I just received some donations and am not sure if they are appropriate for a
high school library.  As much as I would love to take the time to read them
all and know first hand that they are adequate, I simply can't.

Our library is not too constrictive, but should hold some reserve for lots
of graphic romance scenes.

The following author and titles are what I received.  I would appreciate any
help!

Daniel Steel
    The Cottage
     Safe Harbour