From: Chip Switzer [mailto:chip.switzer@intradata.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 12:23 PM
To: Bright, Catherine
Subject: QuizList Update

Dear Catherine,

Do you know of a school using Reading Counts who might want to try
QuizList? We've had many requests to create a version for RC and now we
have! If you will pass this email on to them and let them know how
useful QuizList is for your reading program, we would be VERY
appreciative. Tell them to sign up for the free trial at
http://www.quizlistinteractive.com
and use promotion code "rc_2007" to receive a discount of $50 off the
signup fee if they decide to purchase a subscription. That promotion
expires on Mar 15th. They only need to have signed up for the free trial
by that date.

Thanks so much!

Chip Switzer
President, IntraData