Good morning:

Our IT department is looking for alternatives to Lotus Notes which is our
current email and PIM system.  We are looking at Microsoft Outlook at the
present time and if you use Outlook, what are the pros and cons? Any
suggestions for a similar program?

I will post a hit.

Many thanks in advance!  Have a nice day!

Jan VanGorden

Jan VanGorden, M.Ed, MSLS
Librarian
PA School for the Deaf
100 W. School House Ln
Philadelphia, PA 19144
215-951-4743 V/TDD
215-951-4708 FAX
jvangorden@psd.org

"Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of
an ignorant nation." --Walter Cronkite