I just got a catalog from The Teaching Company that produces THE GREAT
COURSES.  These can be puchased on dvd at some great prices, and I would
like to know if any of you have used these.  They look great for AP
classes in literature, art, math and history.  Are they too scholarly
for high school students?  One called THE HISTORY OF THE ENGLISH
LANGUAGE looks very interesting for our seniors.  If you are familiar
with this, please let me know what you think.
Thanks ahead of time for any help you can give.
George Anne Draper, librarian
Wynne High School, Wynne, AR
gdraper@wynne.k12.ar.us