Use the books noted to find the answers:

1.  There's a Wocket in My Pocket!

What is in the shower? __________ZOWER____________

2.  Fox in Socks

What are the names of the band-leaders?  ____BIM and BEN____

3.  Hop on Pop

What word did Dr. Seuss use to rhyme with LONG? _____SONG_______

4.  Dr. Seuss's ABC

Where are the turtles sitting? __On a tuttle-tuttle tree_____

5.  One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

 What game do we play out back?   _______Ring the Gack_______

6.  The Cat in the Hat

Describe "mother's new gown."

With dots that are Pink, White, and Red   1 point was given for each
color.

Write the name of the Dr. Seuss book

7.  In which book do we find "what's wrong with this picture?"

______Wacky Wednesday (sorry,this one was tough!)

8.  In which book does an elephant help an egg? ___Horton Hatched the
Egg

9.  What was Dr. Seuss's first published book? And to Think that I Saw
it on
Mulberry Street

10. Which book has boom bands, Hakken-Kraks and the Waiting Place?

 Oh, the Places You'll Go!Dr. Seuss Trivia Game

for Intermediate School Classes

Use the books noted to find the answers:

1.  McElligot's Pool

Which character in this book looks very much like the Grinch?
The fish - not sure if he has a name and my books not in reach

2.  Hooray for Diffendoofer Day

What are the names of any two teachers?  ___________ and _____________

3.  Hooray for Diffendoofer Day

Who illustrated this Dr. Seuss story? _____Lane Smith____________

4.  The Lorax

What kind of trees are in trouble?
_______Truffula____________

Write the name of the Dr. Seuss book

5.  In which book do we find "what's wrong with this picture?"

__________Wacky Wednesday______________

6.  What was Dr. Seuss's first published book?
And to think that I saw it on Mulberry STreet

7.  Which book has boom bands, Hakken-Kraks and the Waiting Place?

 ___________Oh, The PLaces You'll Go._____________

8.      Who-ville is the town from which the Grinch steals Christmas?
In what
other book is Who-ville mentioned?
Horton Hears a Who.

9.  There's Daisy-Head Mayzie, but there is also a BIRD named Mayzie in
the
book: HOrton Hatches the Egg?

And Finally...

    10.  What was Dr. Seuss's real