Hello librarians and our favorite Latin lurker, et al.,

the English teacher in me says the word should be *chute,* no?
Perhaps it's a self-published effort. . . or the editor/proofreader goofed. . .

I'm a nit-picker; what can I say?

Until that time. . .  aloha y'all. . .  Earl J.

"Just an old Maui boy with a poor sense of direction,
working his way home one state at a time;
currently working in the State of Confusion"