Hello all,

I am currently working on a presentation for a high school lesson on the
civil rights.  I would like to explain to the children that the Bill of  Rights
is a living document that changes with the times.  I want to use the  example
that if you were to stand trial today (hopefully) you would have a jury  of 12
people of mixed races and genders while in the past a jury of your peers  was
considered 12 white men.  Does anyone know when juries because  desegregated
and with what case?

Thank you for any information.

Arlene

Arlene Laverde