Found it (I hope!)  From:
http://www.ala.org/ala/alsc/alscevents/MW07ALSCSchedule.htm

 ALA Awards Media Awards Press Conference
Monday, January 22, 8-9 a.m.
WCC, Room 6B/6C
Announcement of the winners of the Newbery, Caldecott, Carnegie,
Batchelder, Geisel, Sibert, Wilder Medals

________________________________

Evie Kremyar, Teacher Librarian

Seton Catholic School

6923 Stow Road

Hudson, Ohio 44236

(330) 342-4200 (main office)

(330) 342-8134 (library)

kremyare@setoncatholicschool.org

This message may contain information that is confidential and/or protected by law.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or communication of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete the message. Please note that
although we will take all commercially reasonable efforts to prevent viruses from
being transmitted from our systems, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
check for and prevent adverse action by viruses on its own systems.

This email has been scanned by the Sophos PureMessage Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.sophos.com