They didn't show off as well as Alstromerias (other name) usually do.
        By the way again, did you know that Helen Vendler will give a free
talk, courtesy of the Friends of the Library at the Concord Public
Library Saturday, Feb. 24, at 7:30 pm. Her talk is called, "How to Read
A Difficult Poem."
        Cheers and Happy New Year,
        Joan