 Dear LM_NETters:

We have a filter on the Internet that pops up a block window on certain
websites.
I subscribe to the NYTimes headlines, read through them and print some of
them for our teachers and for our vertical file.
The front pages from years past are especially nice for the American History
teacher.

Today I was printing the article about Hussein's execution which contained a
video link. Right in the middle of the article is a window showing the block
 For the next one I copied and pasted the article, which is of course what
we tell the students not to do.

Kay Goss
Director, Library Media Services
Mansfield Secondary Library
316 West Ohio Ave. Mansfield, MO. 65704
Home of Laura Ingalls Wilder
417-924-3236 Ext. 311
klg@tnp.more.net

"The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel,
must be intolerably stupid." Jane Austen