I'm creating a list of recommended titles for the four major content areas as
our teachers will be building class libraries.  I'm having a difficult time
with fiction books relating to math and science. I know of some titles and
searched the catalog here, but most are loosely related to math or science at
best. Any ideas would be very much appreciated! Also if you could include
grade levels that would really be helpful.

Also, if you know of any great non-fiction MS level books for ANY content
areas (art, health, social studies, science, math, etc.) I would appreciate
those suggestions as well. I have a list going but could use some more ideas.

Thanks so much and have a wonderful weekend!

Leah Donley

Librarian

Mineola Middle School

516-237-3540