I call it the Wal-Mart mentality. Wal-Marts have to employ someone just to
put merchandise back where it belongs, and they lose money on refrigerated
items that go bad when someone puts them on a shelf just any old place in
the store. Kids are with their parents when they decide not to purchase an
item and take it out of the buggy and lay it down anywhere. Hardly anyone
makes the trek across the Wal-Mart to put something back where it belongs.
I'm sure many of us have done the same thing. I'm sure the kids are just
assuming that if you can do it in Wal-Mart, why not the library???

Nancy Dickinson, Librarian
Hillsboro Elem.
Hillsboro, TN 37342
dickinson1@k12tn.net