CAUTION: This company, along with several others, was found guilty of
copyright infringement in creating expurgated copies of videos. All
copies of edited videos they have edited are considered infringing.
Since to qualify for the educational exemption, the copy you are using
must be legal (and these are NOT legal copies) you may not use these
copies in class. Using them at home is an entirely different animal.

Carol Simpson, Ed.D.
Assoc. Professor (mod. svc.)
School of Library & Information Sciences
University of North Texas
PO Box 311068
307 S. Avenue B, Suite 205
Denton, TX 76203
940-565-3776 (voice)
940-565-3101 (fax)
carol_simpson@unt.edu

>>> Katherine Mayberry <kmayberry@YAHOO.COM> 1/7/2007 2:44 PM >>>
Since this is the second person needing this info in a fairly short
time, I am posting this source to the list. It is the only place that I
was able to find this film. Library Video, Follett, and such did not
show or have this film available to order when I tried last month.

  I  ordered a copy from a company in Utah. The company is going out of
business. They were prompt in sending the order. The total cost was
$23.15 (including shipping).

  The postage didn't show up until after placing the online order- wish
I had opted for a faster delivery (cost was minimal). I charged it to my
credit card so that I didn't have to worry about it being gone
(reimbursement is fast here).

  Product # 11943 in the search should pull up the film. You can order
online or by phone.

  www.familyfocusfilms.com

Be aware, unless this is one of those always "going out of business"
places. The supply is limited here as well.

    Katherine Mayberry,
Teacher-Librarian
  Travelers Rest High School
301 North Main Street