Every year, I help the high school students make a "recommended" reading list based
on their likes and dislikes.  It helps those students that are reluctant readers
find books that they may enjoy.  This year, I am stumped with one girl and was
wondering if someone could help.    She is a very reluctant reader and says that
reading books is "torture".  Here is her survey results
What was the last book that you really enjoyed?
      Bones (?), Nights in Rodanane (sp?)
What kind of movies do you like?
     Horror/Silent Hill, Grudge 1,2 Ring 1 & 2, Texas Chainsaw Massacre  Also like
gory and mystery movies
What television do you normally watch?  List some of the show titles.
     Disney/That's so Raven, Tom & Jerry, Jerry Springer
What are your hobbies or interest?
     singing and dancing and shopping

As you can see, she seems to be all over the place.  Any help would be appreciated.
 Thanks.
Brenda Lemon
Chapman Library Director
Chapman Kansas