The good news is that Gino Bono's ad for the Superbowl was selected, and will run
on the big day.
Buffalo finally wins a SuperBowl after all!  Thank you to anyone who voted for him.
 I think the ad will be a perfect finale to the football season.

My favorite LM_NET response came from someone who uses the SuperBowl ads in a Media
Literacy class that she teaches.  The class sounded like a good one.

My old message:

Greetings to all.

One of our alumni (who just so happened to be a good library supporter) has put
together an ad that he hopes to have included at the very end of the superbowl.
The NFL is actually sponsoring a vote to decide which ad should run.  It's a good
ad, and Buffalo could really use a "superbowl win" of some kind.

Here is a link to the story in the Buffalo News.  If you feel so inclined, it would
be great if you'd follow the link to vote for this ad.

My apologies if this is considered too far-fetched for the LM_NET!

http://buffalonews.com/editorial/20070104/1023501.asp

Elizabeth Kamke   Librarian  St. Joseph's Collegiate Institute   845 Kenmore Avenue
 Buffalo, NY 14223
eksk476@aol.com
Check out the new AOL.  Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools,
free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail
and more.