I, too, am on tenterhooks with anticipation of Deathly Hallows.

  Aren't we so lucky we work in libraries and get the book so early?

  I always have it read in a day.  Then I'm mad at myself for not savoring it, but
I'm so scared that someone else would ruin the ending for me.

  And then there's the fact that 30 copies are ordered and I'm expected to
catalogue, bar code them, prepare them for circulation, and NOT sneak and read it?
When they're all sitting on those shelves in the backroom, tempting me?

  NO!!!  I'm Stronger than that!!!  I am!!!!  Truly!!!!

  Suuurrre I am.......

  The kids of my Harry Potter Prophets' Club start coming in about three weeks
ahead of time, asking, "Is it here yet?"  Sometimes, I will bring one out and just
flash the cover at them, just to taunt them.  You should see their little awestruck
faces.

  Of course, I always tell them that I would not read so much as a paragraph until
the release date.

  [insert the sound of evil laughter here]

Dawn Sardes
Teen Services Librarian
Euclid Public Library
Euclid, OH
yayagoddess@sbcglobal.net.omit.this
Check out my Harry Potter Fan Fiction at
http://www.fanfiction.net
Pen Name: YaYa Goddess