 From: amgrumm2@aol.com
 To: kathy502@aol.com
 Sent: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 9:44 AM
 Subject: Re: Happy BD E.A. Poe

  Thank you for sharing !!! I

 just skimmed through this and found it completely worth saving and just had to
thank you.

 I read Poe to my son when he was young and I do Poe with all my kids, as young as
third grade. I wonder if you know the story of the raven as told by poe's cat.
There are two fractured Poe p;oemsm - you can find Poe's cat easily, seach google.
Unfortunately, they don't give credit to the appropriate author who is/was a
teacher at one of the universities in california. The Raven told by Poe's cat was
published in an anthology of cat poems.

 Respectfully,

 Librarian at Large, also in need of a job,

 Ann Marie Grumm
 anniegii@yahoo.com
 http://amgrumm.spaces.live.com
 Former Head Librarian
 Aoba Japan International School
 Tokyo, Japan

 iPods NOT laptops.

 The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn,
the more places you'll go.
 ~ Dr. Seuss ~