From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Doyle_Tony
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 2:33 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: GEN: M.T. Anderson interview on NPR

M.T. Anderson was interviewed on NPR's News and Notes this morning about
his book The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing; Traitor to the Nation
vol. 1 The Pox Party.  It was very interesting to here him talk about
the story.  I think he is one of the most talented YA authors around.
The audio is scheduled to be released at 4:00 Eastern Time.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=7060904

Tony Doyle, Library Media Teacher
CSLA Northern Section PR Chair
Livingston High School
Livingston, CA
tdoyle@MUHSD.K12.CA.US
Http://www.lhswolves.org/library/index.htm
Http://lhsblog.edublogs.org
"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture; you just have to get
people to stop reading them."
Ray Bradbury

Confidentiality Notice:  This E-Mail is solely for the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s),
you are to discard this email and are prohibited from any disclosure, copying,
unauthorized distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
of this information.