Hello.

I've tried to send this posting through several times and it
keeps getting returned because the listserv says it looks
like a command.

Here is the problem du jour.

Let's say, for the sake of arguement, that one's "boss"
created a myspace page for one's library last year.

Then, let's say that at one's employee review, he "turns it
over" to you, and states, as your "goal" for the next year,
to turn it into the hottest Teen place happening in your
town.

Hmm....Of course, let's also say that this person has no
idea how to "pimp" a myspace page nor wants to know how to
"pimp" a myspace page.

Of course, no training in said "pimping" is happening.

Let us furthermore say that this said librarian is really
stressing about this.  The "boss" expects music, cool
backgrounds, pix, lots of teens wanting to be our "friends."

What would you do?

Does anyone know of a "course" someone could take re said
myspace?

Someone gave me a site called

http://www.fckeditor.net/demo

and said, "It's easy, just put your code in there!" and
walked away.

Code?  what code?  In where?

I....er, I mean SHE DON'T KNOW NOTHING 'BOUT NO FREAKING
CODE!!!!

I...er...I mean, this ficticious librarian...cannot
figure out how to make that site work for me...er...her.

Thank you.

Dawn Sardes
Teen Services Librarian
Euclid Public Library
Euclid, OH
yayagoddess@sbcglobal.net.omit.this
Check out my Harry Potter Fan Fiction at
http://www.fanfiction.net
Pen Name: YaYa Goddess