From: Alice Yucht <ayucht@GMAIL.COM>
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: [LM_NET] TAR: Opinions about policing our profession
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 18:13:07 -0400

FWIW, an essay re "disposable librarians" was just posted to the AASL blog,
at http://tinyurl.com/2gvwer
For obvious reasons, the poster prefers to remain anonymous --
although I suspect we ALL know some folks who would qualify as
disposable librarians!

--
Alice Yucht, aka Alice in InfoLand
teacher-librarian, now freelancing as

"We may be service-oriented, but we don't have to be servants."