Thanks to all who helped me compile this list of novels with more than one
narrator.   If you know of any additional titles, please let me know so that
I can add them.  Thanks again!

Joan Dyer-Westacott
The Mellon Library
The American School in London
London, England NW8 0NP

Names will never hurt me by Jaime Adoff   (YA)

The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing v1: the Pox Party by MT Anderson
(YA)

Never Mind!: A Twin Novel by
Avi<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/002-0502583-3934439?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=Avi>
(5 – 8)

Nothing but the Truth by Avi  (YA)

Basketball (or Something Like It) by Nora Raleigh Baskin (5-8)

Splintering by Eireann Corrigan  (YA)

The Wanderer by Sharon Creech (6-8)

Morning Girl by Michael Dorris (5-8)

The Fruit Bowl Project by Sarah Durkee (5-8)

Love Medicine by Louise Erdrich (AD)

As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner

Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner

Holdup by Terri Fields (YA)

Seedfolks by Paul Fleischman (5-8)

Bull Run by Paul Fleischman (5-8)

The Braid by Helen Frost (YA)

Keesha's House by Helen Frost (YA)

What happened to Cass McBride by Gail Giles (YA)

Jump Ball: A Basketball Season in Poems by Mel Glenn (YA)

Who Killed Mr. Chippendale? A mystery in poems by Mel Glenn (YA)

The Taking of Room 114; a hostage drama in poems by Mel Glenn (YA)

Bronx Masquerade by Nikki Grimes (YA)

Dark Sons by Nikki Grimes (5-8)

Split Screen: Attack of the Soul-Sucking Brain Zombies by Brent Hartinger
(YA)

Wolf by Steven Herrick (YA)

Witness by Karen Hesse (5-8)

Lemonade Mouth by Mark Peter Hughes (YA)

Worlds Afire by Paul Janeczko (5-8)

Regarding the Fountain by Kate Klise (5-8)

Schooled by Gordon Korman (5-8)

The Girls by Amy Goldman Koss (5-8)
Cheat by Amy Goldman Koss (5-8)

Day of Tears: A Novel in Dialogue by Julius Lester (5-8)

Realm of possibility  by David Levithan (YA)

PS Longer Letter Later by Ann M. Martin and Paula Danziger (5-8)

Snail Mail No More by Ann M. Martin and Paula Danziger (5-8)

The Pull of the Ocean by Jean Claude Mourlevat (5-8)

Street Love by Walter Dean Myers (YA)
Shooter by Walter Dean Myers (YA)

All of the above by Shelley Pearsall (YA)

Criss Cross by Lynne Rae Perkins (5-8)

My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult (AD)

So Hard to Say by Alex Sanchez (5-8)
4 kids in 5e & 1 crazy year by Virginia Frances Schwartz (5-8)

Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen (5-8)

Emaku Blue by Brenda Woods (YA)

Bat 6: a novel by Virginia Euwer Wolff (5-8)

Hiroshima, a novella by Laurence Yep (3-6)

*Armageddon Summer** *by Jane Yolen and Bruce Coville (YA)

Pigman by Paul Zindel (YA)

Then, there's the Bluford High series where whole books tell the same

> situations from different characters viewpoints. One pair is The Bully and

> The Gun, telling about the same series of bullying incidents from the

> viewpoint of the one doing the bullying and the one being bullied.

> If you're considering whole book contrasting viewpoints, there's also
Sonja

> Sones -- What My Mother Doesn't Know and What My Girlfriend Doesn't Know.

Ø      The first tells the girlfriend's point of view, the second, the
boyfriend's.

Nonfiction titles:

Pact:  Three young men make a promise and fulfill a dream  *by Drs. *Sampson
Davis<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=si3_rdr_bb_author/002-0502583-3934439?index=books&field%2dauthor%2dexact=Sampson%20Davis>,
George
Jenkins<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=si3_rdr_bb_author/002-0502583-3934439?index=books&field%2dauthor%2dexact=George%20Jenkins>,
Rameck
Hunt<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=si3_rdr_bb_author/002-0502583-3934439?index=books&field%2dauthor%2dexact=Rameck%20Hunt>,
Lisa Frazier
Page<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=si3_rdr_bb_author/002-0502583-3934439?index=books&field%2dauthor%2dexact=Lisa%20Frazier%20Page>

The Color of Water: A Black Man's Tribute to His White Mother (Paperback)
by James
McBride<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/002-0502583-3934439?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=James%20McBride>